Sep 30, 2010

She is simply amazing!

This woman, Kandee Johnson, is an amazing inspirational woman! I was having a bad day, and I went onto her blog and realized that anything is possible. She made her dreams come true with 2 babies, and 2 divorces under belt. I can not tell you how glad I am that I found her youtube channel. She really is an amazing person that makes me want to be a better person.
I literally thought my life was over when I found out I was pregnant. I was never going to be an Esthetician or Make up artist that I wanted to be, because I was having a baby at 23. So I was going to settle and become a nurse because that is the "safe" route and would make my family happy to hear that. But I dont deep down want to be a nurse, I want to work with people, fashion and fun environments everyday.
She reminds me that I should never give up on my dreams and God has a plan for all of us. Please take twenty minutes out of your day to watch this moving, inspiring video. Her blog is http://www.kandeej.com/ or http://www.kandeeland.com/







No comments: