ME!! Yay I got a blog award from Sarah @ Overthinking Mama!
It totally has brighten up my day and I couldnt be happier :)
So thank you Sarah for being so kind hearted and sweet!
I have a few questions I need to answer so here they are:
With great power, comes great responsibility, so, as the rules state, I must link back to the award giver, answer some questions, which I will do next, and lastly, I forward this award on to others that I deem worthy.
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren't anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?
I am not anonymous and I happy to have the blog world know me as me. I dont want to hide behind a computer. I want myself to really come through in my posts.
2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
Ummm I am always stubborn. There are probably too many occasions to count. LOL Even if I am wrong about something I will fight it till the end. (not about serious subjects though) Its quite entertaining ;)
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
I see the 17 year old me. I dont feel like I am going to be 24 in May. I still and feel as if I a a teenager getting thrown into the world. I see a young level headed woman who has her shit together and knows whats she wants. I see someone who always tries to do good, and see the good in everyone.
4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?
Frozen Lemonade or a Slurpee
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Take a bath, go to the beach and sun bathe, go take pictures of nature. Sometimes shop
6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life?
I would like to accomplish school. Get a degree in something even if I don't use it.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person or always ditching?
Umm amazingly I was the class clown at times. If I felt uncomfortable I would crack jokes so everyone would laugh either with me or at me haha
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
Is it sad to say I dont even know what that word means? LOL and I even looked it up and still confused!
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in you blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events?
It is very easy to write about myself and my life. I have been blogging since 2008 and it helps release things that I need to let go of. And if I can help someone with my story then thats just an added bonus.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
I would have to choose reading a book because I love reading and I dont really like talking on the phone. I am kinda weird LOL
And here are some blogs I would love to pass down this award too!
So if you see your name on the list please go ahead and post these q&a on your blog :)(not in any order)
Well I am off to go to the beach on this beautiful day!! :)