Jan 5, 2011

twenty four weeks

How many weeks?: 24  
 
                                                                                                             
How much weight gained:  I havent gained any since I was super sick.
So I am at my pre-pregnancy weight, 135.

Is this your first pregnancy?:  Yep and loving it.

Latest food craving:  Anything spicy! Or Japanese! 

Baby's name:  Reagan Nicole.

Worst Thing about being pregnant:  No raw sushi, No Tattoos, Being uncomfortable 24/7, always tired.

Best Thing about being pregnant:  Feeling her move, and waking up to her kicking. Rubbing my belly and talking to my tummy. 

Are you more scared or excited:  I am scared to give birth, but so excited to see her! I want to know what she looks like!

Happy or mostly moody:  Umm mostly happy, there are days where I am moody.

Last time you cried over something ridiculous was: Its been a few weeks. And I cant remember.   

You pee an estimated __ times a day?: Umm I never count so probably around 7 times. 

Weirdest dream you've had since pregnant?: That the baby was in my cereal  bowl and I picked her up and played with her lol.

Will you breast feed:  I want to try so yes!

Words of wisdom:  Eat when you are hungry and take care of yourself. Be active it will help make you feel better even if you dont feel like doing it. Listen to your body and everything will be okay :)