Mar 15, 2011

Daddy's Birthday

Last night was my daddy's birthday. (3/14)
The family and I all went to Olive Garden to celebrate.
It was such a great time and I love when my family gets together.
Just makes me want baby girl here even more so she can be apart of it all.
My dad is leaving on a trip on his boat with friends.
They are sailing to New Zealand where we have family.
He leaves May 4th, 2011. 
So hopefully I have my little one early or right on time so she can meet her Grandpa and everything.
It brings tears to my eyes that my dad wont be around for the first few years of her life.
But I am excited for him to go on his trip and do what he has always wanted to do.
I am going to miss him so much words can not even describe.

Here are some pictures from last night!
(sorry for poor quality they are phone pics my camera died :( )

My daddy and I

My daddy with brother in background

Baby cousin Callie & I

Me, Callie & Dad

The yummy cake!!



















No comments: