Mar 3, 2011

Gloomy Thursday


So it is such a gloomy day I dont even want to get out of bed.
I wonder when my nesting is going to kick in because as of right now I dont want to do anything.
I have my baby shower this Sunday which I am really excited for! I cant believe its finally here! :)

Yesterday I had a friend IM me on FB and it brought back so many memories.
It was just hard to talk to that person because they know my situation first hand.
I got a little emotional because its nice to know that I have friends on the other side supporting me.
It was a great conversation and I really have some of the best friends a girl could ask for.
My daughter and I are so loved and I couldnt be happier with life :)
I am genuinely happy and its been a while since I have been.
Like  my Mom said, its not alcohol induced, drug induced happiness, its just pure happiness.

On a side note! Danielle over at Sometimes Sweet
is having her March sponsor giveaway and there are some really cool things.
Last time I won an adorable pair of hand knitted booties for babygirl!
So I figured maybe you could go check out her blog and enter if you like.
You will not be disappointed in reading her blog, she is so good with words, and I love all of her features she does.

Well I guess I am going to try to get out of bed, shower and maybe do some chores.
Oh and I think I am going to do my hair today!! :) Post pictures as soon as I am done!

Hope you all have a great Thursday!








No comments: