Sep 17, 2009

my business not yours...

why cant people understand that this is MY life and I am going to make my own decisions. If you do not agree with them, then I am sorry because this is my life and I am going to do what makes ME happy. I am going to make mistakes that's life but let ME make them, it is the only way a person learns in life. I have thought about my life and which way I want it to go and it does not feel like a mistake. My decisions are based off of more then the naked eye can see but people do not seem to realize that. There is is always more then one side to things and before you go accusing and pointing the finger maybe you should look at both sides.

This time in my life is hard enough without people telling me that I am being heartless and everything. If you have something mean or rude to say to me DO NOT SAY IT!!! Remember the saying your mother taught you, " If you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all!" I do not need EVERYONES input on my life and my decisions. There is more than anybody knows!

<3NMK

No comments: