Sep 13, 2009

the grass is never greener on the other side....sometimes

so everyone tells me that the grass is never greener on the other side but how do they know if they've never been through it? i am finally doing what makes me happy and not thinking about what people are going to say behind my back. its my turn to look after myself and thats what i am doing. sometimes things dont work out for a reason and it hurts and the situations suck but god has a plan for everyone and hes not going to stray me wrong. everyone makes mistakes and you have to learn from them but i know in my heart this is what i want to do with my life. I am going to start living by the saying i always tell everyone, i am going to start taking my own advice.

"be with the ones that make you happy"
"everything happens for a reason"

NMK <3

No comments: