Feb 28, 2010

Career Change?!


So I am helping my youngest brother with organizing his school work, getting him back on track and helping him get better grades. My mom and George put me 100% in charge of it and I am doing what was done to me as a child to him because it worked for me and I know it will work for him, hopefully. The key is to stay organize and study and if he just learns that now life will be easier for him in the long run. Well it got me back to thinking about coming a teacher and how well I am with children. I know how to speak with them where they want to listen and dont talk back. I know there will be some kids that will always talk but thats besides the point. I think this has always been my calling and I have just put it on the back burner. I think I am going to look into Education and become a teacher. I will keep everyone updated on how well this goes haha

<3NMS

No comments: