Mar 25, 2010

WHY?!!

Why do you feel like you need to comment on MY life when you never wanted any part of it anymore?! Why do you feel like you STILL need to bring me down? Does it make you feel like a man? Does it make you feel better about yourself and the way you handled things? Any enlightenment would be great at this time! Dont you remember your mother saying, "if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all" well freakin follow that advice for once! Yes the things you say to me still hurts and breaks my heart! As much as I want to hate you and kick you out of my life that will never happen because the love I felt for you was TRUE love! I just dont get why you would want to bring me down like this, make me cry? Being vulnerable is not a good look on me and you of all people should know this very very well. Are you pissed because I HAD to learn how to pick myself up off the ground, and the pieces of my heart and move on with MY life? Are you mad because you know now I am forever gone and I am never looking back? Are you mad at yourself yet for all the things you did wrong too? Have you started to take ANY of the blame for OUR downfall?! I know you read this and I know you will never answer these questions so do me a favor and STOP SAYING NEGATIVE THINGS TO ME!!! I cant believe I wasted a whole post about you! And the sad thing is most of them are about you and how crappy you treated me! Get the hint!


Goodnight!

<3NMS

No comments: