Mar 27, 2010

My Life


So I love when people give me advice because it actually helps me make my decisions a little easier but this time around I am not taking anyone's advice and I am doing what I want to do. I might play it safe or jump off the deep end and enjoy the ride. I only live this crazy but worth it life once so why not jump off the deep end every once and while? And if it so happens not to work out then I have learned another lesson in this life of mine. I hate always trying to control the situation, and knowing where my life is going to go. I cant do that anymore because it is driving me crazy and making me a person I don't want to be anymore. So from now on I am going to go with the flow of things. See where life takes me and not worry so much about the little things =] I am so thankful for everyone in my life that cares about me and help me in every way possible that they can. I am truly blessed and I am loving life even the bad parts of it because that is what makes me a stronger person. I have great people in my life that I wouldn't change for the world! And I have a great guy I am dating that would give up his life just to be with me, and I have never been with someone who would do that for me! So knowing that someone would sacrifice there life they have always known to come be with me is such a wonderful feeling. He is such a wonderful guy and I cant wait to see what God has in store for us. I am going to start going back to church on top of it. I haven't found one in Texas yet, but I will. I grew up with church my whole life and I mis it. I don't know how I let it out of my life, but God never was out of my life just church. But no more I want to start going again. There is alot put into this post but I am just radiating with happiness because my life is going exactly the way I want it to be. Not going to lie I miss my "old" life, my ex-husband and the life that we had but when I look back on it there were more sad times then good times so I am glad that chapter of my life is over. He can say whatever he wants about me but I know in my heart I did everything I could to save that relationship but it was never a healthy relationship to start with. Sometimes things come to an end so better things can come into place, and trust me those better things are coming!

<3NMS

No comments: