Mar 28, 2010

Cut & Dry Please....

Why cant life just be cut and dry like some things? Why is it whenever I find myself going in a direction I thought I wanted to go in, something/someone comes into my life and makes me re-think everything? Do you think its God's way of saying dont do it, go this way? Or is it just me looking way too much into things? haha I know what everyone is thinking is take your time on deciding things then and dont rush things and i already know that. And of course I am doing that because I dont want to end up in the mess I am right now again. Just needed a little vent because with all of these decisions and things happening I just dont know what to think feel or do at this time, so my only option is do nothing and think about the whole picture!

<3NMS

No comments: