Apr 17, 2010

Fitness



So I am going to start to work out again because it is important to be healthy and maintain a healthy lifestyle. I have cut a lot out of my diet because A.)I cant eat half the things that are bad for you B.) I have more energy with not consuming those things that are bad for you because they give you little energy. I found this awesome gym near my house that is open 24hrs and has tanning with it! It is only 10$ a month wow what a steal! I was stoked to find out that it was reasonable and it come with tanning. So I don't have to be white anymore haha, I am really excited to start working out here. I think I am going to go tomorrow to check it out and make sure it is the right gym for me. They have them all over so you should check them out and in need of a gym or a new gym that is reasonable.

<3NMS

No comments: