Apr 11, 2010

That Girl?

When did I become that insecure girl that I have always wondered why they don't see themselves like everyone else does? When did I become that girl that thinks all males are going to hurt me and none are going to treat me the way I should be treated? I don't want to be this girl anymore. I am confident about myself but when I get serious with someone I think there just going to leave me for something better? I don't want to think like this anymore or feel like this anymore. I am going to trust until I am proven wrong. I think that is the only way I am going to get over this fear or whatever it is called. Because one of these days I am going to have a great guy (who I think I found) and I'm going to ruin it because of my own insecurities which isn't fair to him at all. He shouldn't be punished he wasn't the one who hurt me, and I just need to remind myself that he isn't my ex. He's better then my ex. I can't control every step of my life anymore, wheres the fun in that? I'm pretty sure this was on my new years list and I'm not following that very well at all. Ugghh I need to stop before I ruin something really good. And I don't want to ruin what we might have!

Any advice would be great!

<3NMS

No comments: