Aug 27, 2010

Inspiring Words

I was reading a blog today and of course I got all teary eyed because it really hit home. I freak out about everything. I want everything "PERFECT" in my life, but nothing is ever perfect and everything you see in the movies or tv is all fake. I am trying to take every day the way it comes and roll with the punches but sometimes that is harder then expected. But I want to be a happier person, that is care-free and no stress or drama in my life. I hope one day I can achieve that.

Prime example: Last night I got home from working 2 jobs, The Boyfriend went and had sushi with our friends. I got all hurt and upset because we had been planning to go to sushi but never had made it out. It was so DUMB to get mad or even care that he went. I felt like a complete idiot. I apologized right away cause it was so ridiculous. But I can tend to overreact about things lol.

Go here to read the blog and maybe you can relate to it yourself.




No comments: