Aug 30, 2010

Weekend News

Lets just say it was a good weekend that turned into crap! Its funny how fast things can change in your life. One moment you are happy and the next your world is upside down, barely hanging on by a thread. I understand no one is perfect, and no relationship is perfect but somethings are just not okay. I guess you truly do not know someone until something life changing happens and then there "true" colors come out.

I am so thankful for my Mother, her husband, George and my best friend Bry. If it was not for them this weekend I probably would have been a complete mess. Those three are always there for me no matter what and I am so glad I have them.

On Sunday, the twins, bry and I played old school (1988/85) mario on our wii! It was the best time I have had in a while. Bry totally got us through all the levels but I will be practicing this week haha. I cant believe how addicting it is lol.














No comments: