Sep 5, 2010

End the search party....

I am coming out of hiding haha. Sorry I have been MIA for the past week! This morning sickness got the best of me and I could barely make it through the day at work. It is starting to ease up now and I am back to eating some regular meals but its been rough. The Boyfriend and I had bit of trouble too but now we are working through it and being adults about it.

I told my family I am expecting a bundle of joy and as expected, my Nana did not take it very well. I totally understand but I just hope my family does support me in the end. All I want is support, thats all I ever want from them. I dont want money, gifts, or anything like that. Just love and support, so hopefully after the shock has worn off they do support my decision.

I am 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant with my little bundle of joy! Right now I am miserable with morning sickness but I just cant wait till my second trimester to already get here! :) I go in for an ultrasound September 16th and I am so excited! The Dr. said everything is looking great and the baby is growing at the speed it should. I was told I was probably never going to have children so this really is a blessing for myself. I understand I am not married, and I am 23 years old but God would not have given me this gift unless I was ready. I was married for 2 years and with my ex for 6 years and tried to have a baby. So I guess when its time and God wants you to have a baby he will. As me for the time is now :)


Well I just woke up so I am going to try to take it easy because I still feel nauseous. I am hoping this m/s goes away fast.


Photobucket





No comments: