Nov 5, 2010

Sad Heartbreaking Story! Please read and share! 3 weeks to live!

This had me in tears just reading her story and all about it. It truly makes you want to do whatever you can to help them and just by spreading the word I am helping. I hope you can post this on your facebook, myspace, twitter, blog, live journal, anything to help circulate to help this woman and her fiance get there lives back. And I know if I was in her situation I would want all the support, help and prayers I could get. So please take a few miniutes out of your hectic day to read and watch this video. Thanks!


Before her illness - With her fiance

And now! Please help in ANYWAY you can

Kristie and Brian:
I truly will be praying for her and your family everyday. Please do not give up hope or strength God will see you through this. I do hope they find you a Dr that will know what is going on and how to treat you. My heart and sympthoy goes out to you and your pain you are going through. I am truly heartbroken over this and how it could have happend in just a blink of an eye. I will try to do whatever I personally can to help and pray that God finds a way for the suffering to end.



No comments: