Dec 17, 2010

{21 weeks update}

Sorry I havent posted in a while. 
I still dont have direct internet access so whenever I get it I use it.
I am almost registered for school and start 1/31 :)
I am so proud of myself.

I can feel baby Reagan kick so much more now.
It is almost strong enough where other people can feel her too.
I cant feel her when I am standing but sitting/laying I can feel her almost everytime.
I think feeling her is making this less scary and more of a great experience.
She is my whole entire world and shes not even here yet.
I am 21 weeks and I cant believe it.
I am so thrilled and excited. 
The second trimester has been the easiest. 
I am not looking forward to the third lol

I am back in California just in time for the holidays!
My family is so excited for the arrival of baby Reagan.
And Jason & his family cant wait either :)
Well here is some pictures of what I have been doing lately :)


Chocolate Reeses Peanut Butter Bark


Hope ya'll are enjoying the holidays too!
It was like 85 degrees here in Southern California
Now it is raining and 55 degrees which now it feels like the holiday season.
Well I will try to make it on here soon!




No comments: