Nov 13, 2008

its been awhile

so its been awhile since i have been on here. well not too long but I feel like it has been a long time. My computer crashed and then the hubby suprised me with a laptop last night so I have been playing with it every chance I get haha. I have never had a laptop so I am stoked!

Update:
So I havent talked to my dad in ages, go figure. I THINK I am finally getting used to it but it still hurts. I know he cant love anyone because he loves drugs and women too much but still I'm not just anyone I am blood, I thought I was his "lil girl" and I always would be. I just dont know how to cope with things anymore. I am a strong women but soemtimes I break down and with my father I always feel like I am breaking down. I called my mom crying one day about my dad just asking her why he doesnt love me and she tried explaining everything I already knew but it just didnt help. Oh well in time things will change and he will realize what a great daughter he lost. And hopefully by that time I will have moved on and not let his selfish ways affect me.

<3NMK

No comments: