Jan 15, 2009

want to help...

so i really want to help my brother but i just dont know how. he is really struggling inside & out and i want to be there so bad but he is just pushing everyone away. he is really good at manipulating people and i know he will do it to me but its just hard for me to understand. i have ALWAYS been there for him, he is like my own kid. i love him so much and we have such a tight bond but this is tearing us apart. He is in so much trouble with the law and everything and I want him to know he will always have me here for him but I just dont know. We had a huge fight and he is probably mad at me and I understand but he wants to be treated like an adult so now he is and he is getting in so much trouble.

God please help him and help me on what to do.

-NMK

No comments: