Apr 13, 2009

stubborn girl

so it just hit me that i am thick headed just like my father. my husband is sitting here trying his best to make me happy and i am finding every fault i can. i dont know why i am pushing him away. i think it is because i am so used to people leaving me and what makes him any different. but he is different he loves me unconditionally and never wants to see me hurting. im his world and hes my world. marriage is give and take and its a 2 way street. now that i see what i have been doing wrong things will go smoothly. i just cant believe i was so blind to it. yes we have some things to work on but he is trying and i can see it now =] and i feel horrible because it took so long and so many things for me to actually see it. i hope we can get through this rough spot and be together for years like my cousins and my aunt and uncle.

I LOVE YOU TRAVIS CHARLES WITH ALL MY SOUL AND HEART!
6/09/2008 =]


<3NMK

No comments: