Oct 29, 2009

Crazy Huh!


So my MIL sent me this link where there are pictures of my best husband and my heart melted when I saw them! Even though we have been and are going through alot I miss him more then words can describe. I really thought our marriage was over and everything but I dont want it to be over, I love this man more then I even know and now that I have realized it I dont want to lose him at all! yes we have made our mistakes and we have our ups and downs but who doesnt. We both just need to learn from our mistakes and prove to each other we want to be together! =] He is coming home in a few weeks and even though it has been a struggle and will continue to do so, I am in it for the long haul! Marriage is crazy and unperdicatable but so worth every minute of it!

I LOVE YOU TRAVIS WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!!

<3NMK

1 comment:

Dana Clark said...

Good ! Im really happy for you! Im glad you figured out what you wanted