Oct 27, 2009

Why? What? When?

Why is it when I totally thought what I wanted it turns against me? I thought my heart was made up but then again it hits me and I am in tears. I just dont know what to do. I want my marriage to work out because I still love my husband but I am IN love with the guy I feel in love with 5 years ago. A lot has happened this year some that I can take back and others that I cant but I know whatever happens God will be standing by myside the whole way through it. I just hope people can forgive me and I can forgive for things to work out. I want to prove to him that this is what I really want but I need his attitude to change before we can work things out.

I really thought my marriage was over and it broke me into a million pieces but now I have no idea what is going to happen. I really hope we can go back to what was keeping us together but we are shaky ground right now and I just wish everything was back to normal. I am just hoping for a miracle at this point. I hope my husband will be understanding and take everything into consideration.

<3NMS

No comments: