Dec 23, 2009

Hurt

There is always 2 sides to a story and I understand that. But if you tell me we are going to be friends no matter what and your not taking sides then stick to your word. What I am going through is one of the hardest things I have been through in my life and your going to sit there and talk shit behind my back! If you do not agree with my life and my decisions then dont be in my life. I asked you to be my friend and not to judge me because people make mistakes! I know I should just ignore this and put this on the back burner but you have no freakin idea how I am feeling and what I am going through! When something happens to you and you have no one to turn to because all your friends left you dont come running to me. Your the fakest person I have ever meet in my life before! One day and the day will come when your miserable and I am not. The tables will be turned and karma is a bitch!

<3NMS

No comments: