Jan 8, 2010

2010 = Happy!

So I can just feel like 2010 is going to be my year! 17 days till I am leaving NC to California and things are going to make sense again!! I am just so happy to have closure from my ex and he is making it VERY easy for me to move on. He acts like he never even loved me and it hurts so bad but I know its his way of letting me go and moving on. Not to say he probably is still hurt. I just hope one day I can think about marriage again and settling down again. Everyone says dont get married till I am 30 again but screw that I am going to do it when I am ready too. I am not putting an age limit on anything anymore and when anything happens in my life, God is going to make sure it happens when the time is right. I am just so thankful for my family and friends! I have a great support system and it feels good to know I always have people backing me up 110%. I cant wipe this smile off my face, 2010 has been good to be so far! I just hope God lets me fall in love again and mends this broken heart. I am not going to rush into finding someone or anything like that! I have grown up and its not high school again. It still breaks my heart that my marriage didnt work out. Does that mean if I ever get married again, that one wont work out? It scares the crap out of me because I dont want that to happen again. I never wanted this one to happen the way it did. Hardest thing I have ever gone through in my life.

<3NMS

1 comment:

Damien said...

While the 30 year old age requirement might not be the best advice please don't block out everything anyone has to say. There are a lot of people out there who have made a lot of mistakes and I've always found that it's best to learn from theirs instead of having to make the mistake yourself.

When considering advice consider the source. Has this person been divorced once or twice, are they skipping from relationship to relationship? Even advice from bad sources can be valuable. I would still listen to their advice but probably put it in the "what not to do" column.

Try and seek out and get advice and wisdom from people who have what you want in life.