Feb 3, 2010

Incredibly Happy

So I have had a smile on my face practically this whole month! I have been blessed with so much in my life and I couldnt be happier. I have the most wonderful people in my life and as of right now this is the way I want my life to go. I never thought I could give my heart out again but I think that might be changing. I think I was so close minded about love and not willing to open up, but now that I have been more open it is all working out for the best. I dont think I smiled this much at all last year and by far this is the best year for me. I am going back to school, I already have a job here in TX and everything is just falling into place. All my dreams are coming true and I wouldnt have it any other way. Most people I knew were expecting me to fall on my face and never get up from this divorce, but I dont know how I found the strength but I am moving on and starting fresh. I have so much support that I never had in the past and it feels good when someone is behind you telling you can accomplish your dreams! Unlike someone telling you, no you cant do that or this. It really changes your perspective on life when you have the encourgement and support. I know I am probably repeating myself but I just cant help but ramble on.

<3NMS

No comments: