Feb 19, 2010

Picking up the pieces...

I am still picking up the pieces of my heart off the floor. I have put on a great face for everyone but it still hurts and my heart is still broken. I know we are never getting back together but I just wish sometimes that we would have tried harder to fix things and we didnt do the things we did to eachother. Even though you can be really nasty to me I still wish for these things. Getting past this is the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life but I know there is someone out there that will replace you one day and I will be happy again. I dont expect it to happen overnight and you will always have a place in my heart but I just wish things would have happened differently. I am sorry for all the hurt I ever caused you, thats the last thing I ever wanted to do. We had a great five years and sometimes things dont work out for a reason even if we dont know what that reason is at that moment, God has a plan for everyone. I just hope you find happiness one day and you have a great life. Maybe we can be friends later in life, down the road when we both are healed from our decisions.

<3 NMS

No comments: