May 4, 2010

It feels so good.....

Yes it feels so good to have someone who understands you, accepts you and sees you for yourself! It feels so good not to fight, to just know and understand each other. I dont think I have felt this way with anyone, not even my ex-husband. I am so used to fighting all the time, and not trusting guys. But for some reason this time it feels different. I dont know if it is because I am finally maturing more and realizing that life is worth more then money and superficial things. It just feels so good to be able to say things and him not say " really you like that, or dont eat that your going to get fat or really your going to wear that?!". I used to get that all the time and now that I am being me, I found someone that likes me for me! I know we are not going to agree on everything all the time, and we are going to have fights but he actually communicates with me. He actually cares about I feel about things, and takes my feelings into consideration. It has been a very long time since someone has done that for me. We both give and take in this relationship and it is working great for us.

I have figured out in about 7-9 months I will move out to San Diego if all goes as plan. I am very excited and have been thinking about this decision for a while now. I have no doubts in my mind that everything is going to work out the way it should. I have 7-9 months to save, find a job, and find a place with my favorite. I have grown a lot since my last relationships and I am so thankful for that because now I appreciate a good man. I appreciate how I should be treated and learned to never settle. I am glowing with happiness and I wouldn't change my life in any way.

"I BLESS THE BROKEN ROAD, THAT LEAD ME STRAIGHT TO YOU" - RASCAL FLATTS<3


<3NMS

No comments: